2007/01/13

Which Super Villain are you?

Because I am lately unable to write anything without copying others' ideas, you can again blame Larry for this.

I am Apocalypse


































Apocalypse
65%
Magneto
64%
Dr. Doom
61%
The Joker
59%
Poison Ivy
58%
Riddler
57%
Catwoman
56%
Dark Phoenix
55%
Lex Luthor
53%
Mr. Freeze
53%
Mystique
52%
Juggernaut
48%
Venom
45%
Green Goblin
36%
Two-Face
28%
Kingpin
28%
You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.


Click here to take the Supervillain Personality Quiz



Oh. Hi, LadyMin. Welcome to the (side)bar.
Comments:
You believe you are the fittest? You're full of surprises. That side of you kinda never shone through.

I'm Mystique, btw. :D


Oh, and thanks for adding me. *hugs*
 
How did you manage to get a cool villian like Apocolypse?

I ended up with Mr. Freeze, and the crappy cartoon drawing of him at that.
 
Catwoman. Of course. Who else would I be?

But all the percentages said 0% - what's up with that?
 
Well, this is technically not a comment on THIS entry (I made mine, like, two months ago (*hint*), but just a sign to show that _someone_ is reading your blog still. :D
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]