2006/05/31

Why you haven't seen me around lately

I'm back on the boats until the end of June, maybe longer. We're working on three ships simultaneously. None of them are pretty shiny ferries.

I just finished my first week and I'm beat, too beat to post pictures. If you care, here are some links to what few pics I could find. The Alma IV, a barge which has been modified a bit so it looks a little different now -- The Fraser Titan, a dredge that looks even uglier in person than in the pic -- The Scepter, a smaller dredge that seems to have no pictures on the net because it's even uglier than the Titan. It's owned by the same company.

I have to go to bed now.

That is all.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]