2006/03/07

Pazaahhh's eBay store

Oops. I almost forgot about my promise.

Pazaahhh is a Worthian who makes neat stuff and sells it online. Her eBay store is here. I haven't actually visited it yet, and I haven't bought anything from her before. I think her stuff has something to do with Chinese appliance imports or something. Really good Chinese appliance imports, I'm sure. Well, I'm not sure. In fact, I don't really know much about it. In fact, I don't really know Pazaahhh all that well. We're on the same forum, though, so I'll bet... well, I don't know. We don't really interact that much. Come to think of it, I'm not sure if I'd trust her, seeing as she's a relatively new seller and all. I hear a lot of people get ripped off on eBay. I'm not saying she would do that! She wouldn't. Probably. I mean, the odds are with you, right?

Anyway, I'm sure her stuff's good. You should buy some of whatever it is. Okay?
Comments:
Wow, 'loot. You should go into advertising.
 
wow, the items must be flying out the door right now. what a copywriter :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]