2006/01/22

Terrible, terrible things

See? I knew this "separate blogs for separate topics" thing would kill Terrible Things. I guess I don't have much going on right now aside from geeking out.

I could tell you all about how excited I was to get our new garbage pick-up schedule today. Or I could tell you about how our old TV broke down, and how someone we know just replaced theirs and gave us their old one but it broke down two weeks later so we had to buy a new one anyway. Or I could tell you about how our washing machine sometimes doesn't drain properly, but if I take the hose and put it down below water-level it does fine. Or I could tell you about my fortuitous timing whereby I happened to buy lamp oil only two days before we had a power outage.

None of those are funny, though.

When something interesting happens I'll be sure to mention it.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]