2004/11/15

Powell's a smart guy

...right?

Here's the transcript of his resignation announcement (washingtonpost.com).

You can read it all, or you can just read this quote: "And after we had had a chance to have good and fulsome discussions on it, we came to mutual agreement that it would be appropriate for me to leave at this time."

That's the word I would have chosen, too. Nice and ambiguous. I wonder if that was intentional. :D

If there's anyone in the Cabinet who actually struck me as worth more than the skin they were made from, it was Powell. Welcome back from the Dark Side, Colin. Here's hoping you can sleep better now.
Comments:
Yes, in my humble opinion, Powell is the only one up there with a lick of sense! Am I bitter, disheartened... wait, I should be doing this on my own blog, huh?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]