2004/06/14

ThinkGeek

Whups! I forgot to add RBUK. Consider it done.

In the fine tradition of begging on the internet, I present you with my ThinkGeek wish list (also linked on the right). Whereas others will take a measley dollar if that's all you feel like donating through Paypal, I insist upon a minimum purchase of $7.99 (for a rubber stamp reading "Complete and Utter BULLSHIT"). I'm like that. Greedy and appreciative of useless things.

Actually, don't buy me stuff. Donate to the Send Dolly to Vegas fund instead. She'll thank you. I'll just take whatever I get without a word, leaving you wondering if I even got the package.

(Note: I don't mean that. Buy me stuff.)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]