2004/06/02

Blame wasabi. Always blame wasabi.

It's wasabi's fault. He listed his favorite songs of all time, so now I have to list mine.

First, these are my top five sentimental favorites:

1. Open Arms - Journey (It's "our song." Mock anything else with impunity, but mock this and I'll punch you in the throat.)
2. Old Man - Neil Young (The favorite song of my best friend who died several years back.)
3. The "Hockey Night In Canada" theme
4. Love Is Like Oxygen - Sweet
5. Feel Like Makin' Love - Bad Company


But this is my real Top Ten:

The Mummers' Dance - Loreena McKennitt


Peaches - The Stranglers


The Rage - Judas Priest


The Flesh Failures - Music from 'Hair'


Open The Gates - Fist


Running Free - Iron Maiden


Somewhere - Music from 'West Side Story'


Funeral for a Friend - Elton John


Spiderman (the cartoon) theme song


Johnny the Fox meets Jimmy the Weed - Thin Lizzy



Oh. I fixed your toilet the other day, dolly. If it's broken again it's your fault.
Comments:
Some good choices of music in there, some sucky ones too :P

Oh very strange, the toilet seemed to work the whole time Sliq and lette were here, but yeah it's broken again. You scare me.
 
What a strangely eclectic selection, Galoot...says a lot about your personality. ;)

Don't you dare even think about MY toilet !! I have enough problems already.
 
How did ya manage to get on the IRON MAIDEN cover?? :D
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]