2004/04/26

This is so complicated!

I think one of the neat things about free blogging at BlogSpot is the nifty Googleads at the top of the page. You can get a sense of what a person is all about just by a quick glance at the banner up there.

For instance, I am a very complicated and tortured soul. I'm a deep thinker, and a lot of people probably have trouble keeping up with me. In order to understand the complexity of my words you must be both educated and wise. It's true. As I write this, at the top of the page is an ad which reads "BlogMatrix Jäger: Simplify blog reading. The faster news and blog reader."

Yes. My musings are too much for you little people. They need simplifying so you can understand me.

I'm sorry. I'll try to talk dumber.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]